The many benefits of eucalyptus
Often associated with the experience of a day at the spa and relaxation, eucalyptus provides as much good for the mind as for the body when used in its various forms, especially as an essential oil. Discover all the properties of this plant, whose scent can be found in several of our favorite products.
Fresh and herbaceous, eucalyptus provides the following benefits:
- It decongests, helps relieve respiratory illnesses and helps clear sinuses.
- It is known for its antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- It is ideal to relieve stress or simply to recover.
- Eucalyptus has a soothing and calming effect on the whole body.
- It supports the immune system.
- Eucalyptus is also an excellent way to relax tired and aching muscles.
- Eucalyptus essential oil helps clear the respiratory airways and is also known for its purifying and disinfecting properties.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is known to relieve muscle pain, stiffness, and soreness.
- Moreover, it relieves the skin from itching and insect bites.
- Thanks to its immunostimulant property, it also contributes to reinforce the immune system to better fight against the winter infections.
- Its fresh and invigorating fragrance acts on the mood and chases away stress.
Thus, whether it is after a long day of work or an intensive training, the use of eucalyptus will relax you and will purify your senses. We suggest you enjoy its benefits with one of the following products:
- Soap – Eucalyptus
- Soap – Eucalyptus and Spearmint
- Shower Steamer – Eucalyptus and Menthol
- Bath Bomb – Eucalyptus
- Bath salt – Eucalyptus
- Eucalyptus Soy Candle
- Bath Tea – Detox
By the way, if you are looking for a gift idea, we recommend combining several products of the same scent and creating a nice gift basket. After all, who doesn't like to enjoy a moment of softness in the bath? Especially when the bath smells like a nordic spa!