Christmas stockings are one of those traditions that we like to keep going year after year. Originally hung over the fireplace, they are filled with small gifts that are fun to unwrap whether you are young or old. As the most festive time of the year approaches, here are a dozen ideas to include in your loved ones' (or even your own!) - all for $20 or less!
- A mini bath bomb - a small size, but just as much fun in the bath
- A shower steamer - this blend of eucalyptus and menthol works wonders!
- Bath tea - will you choose the Lavender Relaxation or Eucalyptus Detox blend?
- A solid shampoo or conditioner - gentle on your hair and the planet
- Lip balm - choose from three flavours: sweet cherry, monkey fart or therapy
- A candle - over a dozen options that will scent any room in the house, as well as bring a warm, welcoming feel
- A Konjac Sponge - the perfect facial cleanser for any skin type!
- A ceramic soap holder - handmade by L'Atelier aux quatre mains in Chelsea
- A bamboo toothbrush - compostable and eco-friendly
- A soap - with over 40 types to choose from, there is truly something for everyone!
- A soap saver bag - to make the pleasure last until the last moment
- Bubble bath powder - a gift that will please young and old alike
In need of inspiration? Give a gift certificate!
Just realized that you are missing a gift at the last minute? Opt for an electronic gift card, worth between $25 and $100. Spoiling your loved ones has never been easier!